Monday, November 13, 2006

Comfortable

Right now, I'm sitting in my very comfortable easy chair recliner, trying to find out yesterday's NFL scores on ESPN. Life is really comfortable right now. Life is so comfortable right now, that even my dog Sam wants to join in on the good life. 'Ole Sam has just jumped up on my lamp and curled up into a nice warm little ball and is attempting to fall asleep in my lap while I begin typing this. If you really want a picture of comfort, then look no further than 'ole Sam, 'cause he has definitely got the good life figured out.

I wonder what it is about sitting up here on my lap that Sam likes so much? Is it because it's warm? safe? secure? because it makes him feel loved?

It just might be a little of all of those things.

I think that all of those reasons that make Sam want to be in my lap are alot of the same reasons that i want to be in a relationship with God. Being in a relationship with God helps me to be comfortable both with Him, in Him, and with myself (and being comfortable with yourself is often the hardest thing to do). It's nice to just curl up in God's lap every now and then. I think I'll just read a book.

later,

jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home