Wednesday, June 06, 2007

good news

hey everyone,

I just wanted to pass along some good news about camp next week. I was trying to figure out what this hotel is really going to be like. It turns out that this hotel is not a regular hotel like a Holiday Inn or Best Western or whatever. Supposedly it is a condo hotel. Basically it has hotel rooms and condo/suites and there are quite a few rooms that are owned privately and then rented out. It seems as though some of these privately rented out rooms are really nice. When I spoke to the guy on the phone he said, "I think you are going to be really surprised by how nice some of these rooms are. Depending on the condo owner, some rooms have plasma TV's, some have lazy boy chairs, some have marble countertops in the kitchen."

I was blown away. I have no idea what to expect in this camp, I just know that I'm really starting to get excited about it.

good night ya'll,

jeremy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! I'm so excited about camp......it's gonna be a blast...

6/08/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap DUDE!!! that's pretty awesome bout the rooms! Summer Camps gonna be awesome this year!! See you at Church Sunday!

6/09/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home