Sunday, June 17, 2007

back home/father's day

Hey everybody,

This is going to be short...I just realized a few minutes ago how tired I am and how late it now is. Anyway, myself and 34 of my closest friends went to camp this week at the beach. Needless to say, it was quite awesome. I could spend a really long time talking about what a great week it was, and how great the messages and the worship was, but I don't have enough time...as I am...starting to yawn.

Anyway, I do want to say a special thanks to all that went to camp. Particularly for those that shared with me about their camp experience either during our group times and/or through a letter. All the feedback I got about camp was really great.

If you still want to send something to me, you can do so by email...
jeremywilson@foresthillsmacon.com

As for father's day...it's been great! Got some nice cards and presents from Taylor and Rennata and had a great relaxing by the pool. I couldn't have asked for much more. I did, however, miss youth tonight and I'm looking forward to Inside Out and Fusion next Sunday. I hope to see you guys there.

jeremy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is now July 2nd and you have not posted since June 17th...i need something to read while i have nothing to do at work! I love reading them!

7/02/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home